Basic Policy against Antisocial Forces
Shinsei Bank, Limited (hereinafter, the "Bank") hereby declares its basic policy against antisocial forces as follows:
- The Bank will eliminate any relationships whatsoever with antisocial forces.
- The Bank as a whole will cope with antisocial forces in an organized manner.
- The Bank will ensure the safety of its employees who are handling unreasonable demands from antisocial forces.
- The Bank will promptly take appropriate measures to cancel transactions already entered into with antisocial forces, if such transactions are found.
- The Bank will provide no funds whatsoever to antisocial forces.
- The Bank will reject unreasonable demands from antisocial forces, and take legal actions, both civil and penal, as needed.
- The Bank will make constant efforts to create close and collaborative relationships with outside specialists, such as the police, the "violation-elimination-promotion centers" (bouryoku-tsuihou-undou-suishin centers), and lawyers.