- You will not be able to use this Webform to request for transactions or for various application forms. We apologize for the inconvenience but please confirm the information on the FAQ page and make the transaction on either Internet Banking (PowerDirect) or at our Callcenter (PowerCall).
Handling of Personal Information of Individual Customers
Shinsei Bank will use the personal information entered for the following operations within the scope required to achieve the following purpose of use. Please confirm and consent before entering any information.
(1)Deposits, domestic exchange, money exchange, loans, foreign exchange, and incidental operations thereto
(2)Investment trust sales, insurance sales, securities brokerage, trusts, corporate bonds, and other operations that banks are permitted to operate under the laws, and incidental operations thereto
(3)Other operations that banks are permitted to operate, and incidental operations thereto(including those that will be permitted to be handled in the future)
<Purpose of Use>
- Receive applications for financial instruments and services (e.g., application for opening an account for various financial instruments).
- Conduct identity verification based on the Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds and confirm eligibility for using financial services.
- Conduct management for continuous transactions (e.g., due date control in deposit, loan, and other transactions).
- When all or part of processing of personal information is entrusted by other businesses, accomplish this entrusted operation appropriately.
- Exercise rights or fulfill obligations in accordance with contracts (i.e., contracts between a customer and the Bank and contracts directly or indirectly related to the Bank’s operations) and the relevant laws and regulations.
- Study and develop financial instruments and services through market research, data analyses, and surveys.
- Provide customers with various proposals on financial instruments and services by sending direct mail or other means.
- Any other purposes for administering the Bank’s financial instruments and services appropriately and effectively.
- The purposes of use include actions such as delivering advertisements and making credit decisions that are taken based on the hobbies, preferences and credit standing of our customers presumed by analyzing their personal information such as transaction history, website view history and other behavior records.