You will be required to perform some initial settings when you first log in.
Please keep the following items handy when logging in.
Please access our website and click "Login" button on the upper right or the "PowerDirect Login" button on the middle right of the page.
Your branch code and account number are shown on this card. If you opened your account via internet or post, the branch code will be 400 (Head Office).
Security code card
Alphanumeric characters are shown on this card.
- Input the branch code (3 digits) and account number (7 digits) shown on your cash card.
- Input your birthday (8 digits: yyyymmdd)
e.g. If your birthday is December 9, 1980, please input 19801209.
- Click "Login"
- Enter your Security code card number.
Please input your Security code card number (5 digits in each field) shown on the upper right side of the back of the card.
- Check the box after you read and acknowledge the affirmation and click "Next". Then, your Security code card will be activated.
- Enter your desired PowerDirect password according to the below password policy and click "Set".
The password should be between 6-12 characters long and contains at least two types of characters under the following categories:
- English lowercase characters (a through z), base 10 digits (0 through 9).
- Lowercase characters and uppercase characters are recognized as separate characters.
- You cannot use non-alphanumeric characters such as "!" or "/".
- You can log in using your new PowerDirect password from the next log in.
- Your registration has been completed.
If you would like to register for Smartphone Authentication Service, click on "Smartphone Authentication service registration" button.
- If you would like to proceed to the online banking site, click on "Top".