- August 3, 2022
- Regarding the Suspension of Overseas remittance transactions with the Russian Federation
- February 24, 2022
- Announcing the launch of our new English website
- January 24, 2022
- Closure of Shinsei Bank, Hankyu Umeda Consulting Spot
- November 18, 2021
- Notice Regarding the Renewal of the Shinsei Step Up Program
- October 11, 2021
- Notice of Relocation of Kobe Financial Center
- August 10, 2021
- Notice on Revisions to Fund Transfer Fees
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I receive funds from overseas?
- How do I change my address/phone number ?
- I forgot my "PowerDirect password" or what should I do if I’m locked out of the Internet Bank?
Introductory Help Videos & How-to Guide
The videos will be played on an external website (PIP-Maker).
Services at our branches are mainly provided in Japanese. Some branches have English speaking staff, but they may not always be available. If you have concerns about communication, we recommend visiting a branch with someone who can understand Japanese. We appreciate your understanding.
Some of our financial products are subject to risk, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Before purchasing any of our financial products please ensure you carefully read and understand the relevant product description in Japanese. The product description provides details of the risks, fees, and charges etc. that each product entails.